Sunday, March 18, 2018

Set Situation


     As I mentioned yesterday, Vicente are using my house as the set of our film opening.  I decided my place would be the perfect place for a few reasons.  The first reason is the convenience; since it is my house and my dad will be out, we will have full access to do whatever we need to do to create a good scene.  Secondly, my mom has been taking photos of me non-stop for about 17 years.  My house is filled with child photos of me and my family for many years.  Since our idea for the film opening involves a lot of baby photos, it works perfectly. Finally, I used my house as a layout for my storyboard, so I already have an image in my head of every shot I need.  Next time, I will take a picture of every shot I need in order to see what furniture I will have to move to film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection       The final part of my project is finally complete: my CCR.  This whole journey has been an interest...