Friday, March 23, 2018

The Shot Scenario 


     Since the set of the film opening has been confirmed to be at my house, I decided to take advantage of the convenience of the set and plan out some of the shots I will be using in the film opening.





     Above is just a small sample of the baby photos that can be used for the project.  Since there is only two minutes of intro, I feel like this single wall of photos should be plenty.  This portion of the scene will consist of a pan over the photos from older photos to newer photos.  The scene would consists of cuts between the photos and a corpse with friends mourning in the room photoed below (minus the mess).


   In my next post I will be focusing on my props and getting them all together.  The day of filming is coming soon, and I need to seriously prepare for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection       The final part of my project is finally complete: my CCR.  This whole journey has been an interest...