Saturday, March 10, 2018

Shots Shots Shots


Shots, Shots, Shots



     Vicente and I met up today to discuss what we wanted our project to look like. First, we discussed possible filming locations. Some places that we looked at were Markham Park, Vicente's house and finally, my house. During our scouting of locations, we also determined a basic plot of our opening.
   
     The film will open showing baby pictures on the walls of the home of the protagonist. Showing the pictures will also serve as an opportunity to roll the title credits of the film, including the actual names of the protagonist, director, and writer. Once the baby pictures have faded through, the camera will cut to a wide shot of a bedroom with people crowded around a bed. The camera will move between people to show a person lying on a bed. The person lying in the bed (the protagonist) will suddenly snap their body up so that they are facing the camera. This movement will show his dissent into limbo.
   
     This is most of the story that we have thought of thus far, although the rest of the story will be revealed in my next blog post when I will show my storyboard for the entire opening. Tomorrow I am planning on emailing the record labels Virgin Records, Idea Records, Geffen Records, and Cooking Vinyl about usage of songs for my opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection       The final part of my project is finally complete: my CCR.  This whole journey has been an interest...