Sunday, March 11, 2018

Story boarding Scenario


     As promised in my last blog post, I have created a storyboard for the film opening.  Since me nor my partner are very artistic, I used this website to assist me in creating the storyboard.  The website allowed me to choose from a set list of backgrounds and character models in order to portray the scenes I wanted.  The red arrows in the first two panels represents camera movement


     I will discuss this with my partner as soon as I can and talk about any changes we need to make to finalize the plot.  I also emailed a few companies about the song "Dear God" since me and Vicente changed our minds about not using it.  Other than these, we are about ready to start planning to shoot this next week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection       The final part of my project is finally complete: my CCR.  This whole journey has been an interest...