Friday, March 16, 2018

Group Meeting Gratefulness


     A couple of days ago, our teacher put us into groups in order to get outside criticism and notes on our projects and blogs.  It allowed classmates with an unbiased view to give me tips on my project and ideas on how to make it better.  When I got into my group, we went over a few of the other peoples projects before we eventually got to review mine. 

     The first thing my group commented on was how nice my blog was.  They appreciated how much I wrote in each post and my occasional use of visuals to help explain my goal for the week.  After appreciating those nice comments for a few moments, I asked them about the storyboard I previously made.  All of them unanimously agreed that my film opening was way too long and would not fit within the allotted time of two minutes.  I kept this in mind and talked to my partner after the group meetings.  Apparently, his group said the same thing, so we both agreed it would be best to cut it off halfway through the storyboard.  More changes will have to be made, but I will discuss that in a later blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection       The final part of my project is finally complete: my CCR.  This whole journey has been an interest...