Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Film Prep Frenzy


     Vicente and I have finally worked everything out and agreed to begin filming tomorrow.  The filming will consist of two days.  One day will consist of filming all of the intro we plan to use in my home.  The next day we will film in the forest of Markham park to film the second half of the previously posted storyboard.  The stuff we film the second day will only be used if we feel like the first day filming we plan on using is too short, and after reviewing some of the shots we plan to use, it seems likely.  

    The casting has already been handled as well.  One of my friends who has taken this class and is in television production is helping us by filming while both my partner and I direct and act.  I also had two of my other friends who are also in television production to help act.  I decided to use myself as an actor so the photos of me in the film opening match the protagonist.  Sadly, I'm not the best actor, so hopefully I'll get lucky and it will go well. 

        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection       The final part of my project is finally complete: my CCR.  This whole journey has been an interest...