Saturday, April 14, 2018

Final Project Finale




     I have finally finished the actual project portion of the Media Studies final.  The editing process was much easier than I thought it would be.  After watching a few quick tutorials on YouTube, it was relatively simple to do what I wanted.  Most of the editing just consisted of rearranging still shots and adding captions to the opening credits.  The more difficult tasks, changing the coloring of some portion of the video and reversing a video of the hour glass reversing, was still not too difficult.

     Although the quality of the overall product was not as great as I would have liked, I am satisfied with the overall content and final product.  It is possible that I could have improved much of the video with better control of lighting and such, but what I produced is very acceptable.  The feel of what I wanted  was confusion and mystery, and even though the video was a lot more abstract then I thought it would, I would say I accomplished my goal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection       The final part of my project is finally complete: my CCR.  This whole journey has been an interest...