Sunday, April 8, 2018

Another Group Meeting and a ton of changes


     The other day in class we had another group meeting scheduled.  I was originally nervous since I had nothing new to show with all my footage corrupt.  In my mind, I thought I would be wasting my and everyone else's time.  Thankfully, the meeting actually turned out to be very productive.

     When it got to me and I had to present what I had to the group,  I decided to explain my problem, show my storyboard with the revised ideas, and asked if they had any suggestions, and my group had some great advice.  They agreed with me that I should cut out the whole section in the forest since it reveals too much of the plot for my ominous tone I am going for.  The group suggested that I use more still shots that represent the theme of life and death that I am going for.  Although I'm not exactly sure how I will do this, it is definitely something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection       The final part of my project is finally complete: my CCR.  This whole journey has been an interest...