Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Fixing the Filming 


     Vicente and I have finally finished our second try of filming our project, and we simplified the project so much from the last time. Instead of my horrible acting constantly appearing, we decided to film a lot more static shots and things representing our overall theme of life and death. These things consisted of an hourglass running out (which I have some ideas for in post), a clock ticking which I plan on making it look like it froze to make it seem odd, and just me appearing to be ill in bed. 

    Some of the shots aren’t perfect but I hope to be able to fix most of it in the editing process. The one thing I am almost positive I will have to reshoot is the clock part. I wasn’t sure how to make it appear like it stopped without freezing the shot in editing, but I think it will appear too still. It may be a good shot seeing how it’s supposed to show time stopping, but if it looks bad, I will be more than happy to reshoot that simple part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection       The final part of my project is finally complete: my CCR.  This whole journey has been an interest...